Our ExperienceCalifornia Consulting's staff has an aggregate of more than 100 years experience in human welfare services. We are justly proud of the work we have done for counties throughout the State:
- Expert consulting and technical support in mental health, child welfare and welfare reform, State of California data management, Adult Services, Welfare to Work, Probation as well as other collaborating organizations.
- Systems and workforce assessment and improvement initiatives to assist organizations in improving their outcomes for children and families.
- Leadership in the California Child and Family Services Review process (C-CFSR).
- Expert consultation, assessment, training and technical assistance, with which we've helped counties align their organizational and humanistic processes with their system improvement goals.
- Collaboration with the child welfare academies and the State of California in organizational assessment and improvement initiatives for counties.
- Work with over 30 counties in the Outcomes and Accountability process as well as with Probation Departments, stakeholders and service provider groups.
- Facilitatation of over 30 Peer Quality Case Reviews, 30 Peer Quality Case Review Reports, focus group facilitating and preparation of County Self-Assessments and System Improvement Plans.
- Assisting the State and counties to develop and implement new initiatives associated with State and County improvement processes.